Baba siddique after court battle video

  • Item 1 of 1
  • Baba Siddique killing: Nabbed after 27-day search, shooter ...
  • Baba Siddique murder case: Plot hatched in Pune; 'shooters ...
  • Trial of Baba Siddique case to take place in fast-track court ...
  • Baba Siddique murder case: Plot hatched in Pune; 'shooters ...
  • Baba Siddique murder: What we know so far

    Baba Siddique was attacked in Bandra by three gunmen on Saturday night.
    NCPleader Baba Siddique was laid to rest with full state honours on late Sunday night.
    Mumbai Policeare investigating the killing of former MaharashtraMLA Baba Siddique from multiple angles, including a possible contract killing, business rivalry, or threats related to a slum rehabilitation project.

    Siddique, a year-old NCP leader, was shot by three assailants in Mumbai on Saturday night.
    Siddique was attacked in Bandra, outside the office of his MLA son Zeeshan Siddique. He was brought to Lilavati Hospital's emergency services at pm in a critical condition and was declared dead at PM after resuscitation efforts failed.
    After being transferred from Lilavati Hospital, his body was sent to Cooper Hospital for a postmortem on Sunday morning.

    The incident has raised concerns about the state’s law and order, especially with assembly elections expected next month.
    Fourth accused identified; fifth suspect arrested
    The police identified a fourth accused in the case.

    Baba siddique after court battle map Former Maharashtra minister Baba Siddique was shot dead outside his son's office in Mumbai. Police are investigating possible motives, including contract killing and business rivalry. Two suspects from Uttar Pradesh and Haryana are in custody, while a third is on the run.

    They said that the person was providing support to the shooters from outside. The police said that another suspect in the murder of NCP leader Baba Siddique has been arrested in Pune. The year-old, identified as Pravin Lonkar, is the brother of Shubham Lonkar.
    Pravin Lonkar is considered a conspirator in the case and was involved with Shubham in recruiting Dharmaraj Kashyap and Shivkumar Gautam for the plot, according to police.
    Further, ossification test was ordered for second accused Dharamraj Kashayap.

    Further, Gurmail Baljit Singh was sent to police till October
    Fired during Durga visarjan procession to drown the sounds
    A forensic team visited the crime scene and gathered samples, while the police are reviewing CCTV footage.
    The attackers used a mm pistol, firing four to five rounds during a Durga visarjan procession, taking advantage of the noise from firecrackers.
    A total of 6 rounds of bullets were fired, out of which 3 bullets hit Baba Siddique.


    What doctors said
    He was shifted to the Lilavati Hospital's emergency medical services at pm in an unresponsive condition with no pulse, no cardiac activity, no blood pressure, and with a history of gunshot wounds on the chest, officials from the medical facility said.
    Siddique had lost a lot of blood and resuscitation was initiated immediately.

    Baba siddique after court battle Police said three shooters fired six-seven rounds, hitting Siddique's abdomen and chest, and fled the scene. A bystander was also injured as a stray bullet hit his leg. Investigators said.

    He was shifted to the ICU where further attempts for revival were made. Despite all resuscitative efforts, doctors were unable to revive him and he was declared dead at pm on Saturday, they said.
    Two of three suspects arrested
    Two suspects from Uttar Pradesh and Haryana have been detained and search for the third one is underway.

    A third suspect remains at large. Maharashtra chief minister Eknath Shinde confirmed the arrests and emphasised the need for the police to maintain law and order, stating that decisive action would be taken against those involved.
    The accused, Gurmel Singh from Haryana and Dharamraj Kashyap from Uttar Pradesh, both in their 20s, are currently in police custody and have been produced before the Esplanade court.

  • Baba siddique after court battle of britain
  • Baba siddique after court battle cats
  • Baba siddique after court battle video

  • Mumbai police, after questioning the accused for eight hours, said that the suspects were paid in advance for this work and had received arms delivery a few days ago.
    Accused did recce of Baba Siddique's house, monitored him for months
    The case has been handed over to the crime branch for further probe and the police are investigating it from all different angles, including contract killing, business rivalry and threat over a Slum Rehabilitation Authority (SRA) project, the official said.
    The accused had done recce of Baba Siddiqui's house and office premises, they were in Mumbai for one and a half to two months and were keeping an eye on him.
    Work of Lawrence Bishnoi gang?
    Police are still probing the exact motive behind Siddique's murder, and one line of inquiry is a possible connection to a dispute involving the Slum Rehabilitation Authority (SRA), in which Siddique was involved.


    A social media post claiming to be from the Lawrence Bishnoi gang took responsibility for the murder of Siddique. The Mumbai police are verifying its authenticity.
    Taking responsibility on social media, an account on Facebook by the name of Shubuu Lonkar, wrote, "Salman Khan, we did not want this war, but you harmed our brother.

    Baba Siddique’s chapter has closed today, or he was once under the MCOCA Act with Dawood. The reason for his death is Anuj Thapan and Dawood, who were to be linked with Bollywood, politics, and property dealings.

    Baba siddique after court battle creek The Mumbai Police's investigation into the Baba Siddique murder case revealed that the prime suspect, Akashdeep Gill, who was arrested in Punjab, used a laborer’s mobile hotspot to communicate.

    We have no enmity with anyone, but whoever helps Salman Khan and the Dawood gang will have to settle their accounts."
    Leaders express shock, horror
    Siddique had represented the Bandra (West) seat three times. Siddique had joined Ajit Pawar's faction of the NCP earlier this year after leaving Congress, where he had been a prominent figure for over four decades.

    This assassination marks the first high-profile political murder in Mumbai in three decades.
    Leader of opposition and Congress leader Rahul Gandhi expressed his shock and slammed the Maharashtra govt for 'complete collapse of law and order'. "The tragic demise of Baba Siddique ji is shocking and saddening.

    My thoughts are with his family in this difficult time.

    Baba siddique after court battle ground

    A Mumbai court has extended the police custody of four accused in the Baba Siddique murder case until October Former MLA Siddique was shot on October 12 and later died in Lilavati Hospital. The police cited the accused's lack of cooperation and misleading information as reasons for the extension.

    This horrifying incident exposes the complete collapse of law and order in Maharashtra. The government must take responsibility, and justice must prevail," wrote Gandhi.

    Maharashtra deputy chief minister Ajit Pawar expressed his condolences on X, describing the attack as "extremely unfortunate and condemnable.” He added, "We have lost a leader who fought for the minority community and championed secularism."